Friday, April 13, 2012

The meeting



I did not get a chance to post this until now but here is the video of  the first day we met our son. To explain this video a little bit the director of the ICBF branch in Puerto Asis suggested that we do the meeting in a more relaxed setting. A family member of a ICBF worker opened up her beautiful home to us for this wonderful meeting to take place. It was a very beautiful home situated on acres of land for which the owner also used as a farm. All of the women that are present are ICBF workers who helped prepare our son for meeting us. As you can see they did a WONDERFUL job because he did not cry. It almost seemed as if he new we were his parents and we were coming to pick him up. Excuse my reaction I was in shock and I didn't know what to do with myself . Anyway I hope you enjoy our video and I hope this serves as encouragement for anyone who is thinking of adoption. I promise you will not regret your decision.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow i just realized I already posted this. I have not been on this blog in such a long time but anyway here it is a again. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me ball...thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very sweet video! It made me cry when he finally goes to daddy's arms. We're getting ready for our presentation day... this is our second time. I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete